Dear Patients and Friends:
Happy New Year to all of you. Carol, my staff and I want to wish you a prosperous, healthy and wonderful new year.
In this month's newsletter I want to remind you of the importance of periodic or maintenance care. This idea is as simple as getting a haircut, having your nails trimmed, or brushing your teeth. Do you really want to stay healthy this year? To stay healthy, you need to consider wellness or preventive care.
Patients frequently ask this question: Now that I feel good, do I have to come back for spinal adjustments? It's a little like asking your dental hygenist if you have to keep brushing your teeth after you had your teeth cleaned.
Let's ask the same question in another way. Would I benefit from regular spinal care? The answer: Only if you want to stay healthy. Health is usually related to the choices you make to maintain your health by doing what's right.
Did you know that my office provides the lowest maintenance care rates in the entire city? (At least according to my research, and I strongly believe this is the case.) Our lowest current maintenance care rate is $20 per visit. To receive this significant discount in chiropractic care, there are a few restrictions, so you might consider a call to our office to see how you can qualify for the lowest maintenance care rate.
YOUR HEALTH IS TRUE WEALTH. If you lose your good health, you will quickly realize how much that costs both financially and in your ability to enjoy life. Your health is priceless.
I have posed the following question in other newsletters, but the question bears repeating. Would you like to know the world's best exercise to prevent back and neck pain? The answer: Walk into my office more often for spinal adjustments.
You may ask: Why would I want to have my spine adjusted on a regular basis? What's in it for me? According to research, the following benefits are noted with regular chiropractic spinal adjustments:
1. Improves joint mobility and your ability to function....to move, bend, twist, and lift.
2. Makes tight muscles loose and improves the strength of the muscle.
3. Decreases degeneration of the discs and connective tissue disease (arthritis).
4. Decreases the inflammatory process associated with subluxation and misalignment.
5. Improves blood circulation.
6. Speeds up the recovery process.
7. Improves nerve system function and your body's ability to transmit nerve signals.
8. Strengthens the immune system.
9. Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung liver, kidney).
10. Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
12. Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
13. You will have far fewer exacerbations of back and/or neck pain.
14. If you feel better, you are going to look better.
15. Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
16. Improves athletic performance.
17. Improves the quality of life. (Who can really enjoy life when one is experiencing chronic pain?)
18. Spinal adjustements help prevent sickness, disease and pain.
Your nervous system runs, controls and co-ordinates all functions of your body. Will water come out when there is a kink in the hose? Maybe, but the water flow will not be as good with a "kink" in the hose. Many of you have a "kink" in in your spinal cord and pinched nerves along your spinal column that negatively affects your overall health.
19. You will experience less chronic pain with regular spinal adjustments. Get your spine in line and you'll feel fine.
20. YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE LONGER BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE HEALTHIER.
I have been giving and receiving spinal adjustments for over 45 years. I have personally been adjusted thousand of times, and I have personally given over 1 million spinal adjustments. There isn't a day that goes by in my office without hearing someone say (after their spinal adjustments): "I already feel better."
This year consider wellness and prevention care. You may have nothing to lose except the pain you are experiencing. Finally, please call the office to find out more about our discounted maintenance care plans.
Let's keep you healthy this year.
In better heatlh,
Dr. Craig Brue